Apartments in Tulsa near Woodland Hills Mall
About Our Neighborhood
Dynamic South Tulsa offers something for everyone. Conveniently located just off E 71st St. across from Woodland Hills Mall and walking distance from the eight-screen Cinemark Multiplex, in addition to hundreds of fine dining options, you'll find that all the best entertainment options are just outside your door.
You'll also find that South Tulsa is home to some of the biggest employers and landmark institutions in Tulsa, just minutes from Stonegate Village Apartments. Our residents enjoy easy access to Oral Roberts University, Tulsa Community College, OU-Tulsa's Schusterman Center, St. Francis Health Center and Children's Hospital, the Cancer Treatment Center of America, Southcrest Hospital, River Spirit Casino, Woodland Hills Mall and so much more. Located just off of 169, the Creek Turnpike, and I-44, Stonegate Village Apartments is easily accessible to all of the metro Tulsa area.
South Tulsa is also a great neighborhood for families with children. Our pool and playground area are great for summertime and after-school fun, and just a few steps away, Leake Park offers a natural oasis kids to explore.
Oklahoma law allows school-aged kids to attend any school they choose, regardless of address. Below are some recommended choices for Stonegate Village Apartments residents.
- Jarman Elementary School, PUBLIC
- Union High School, PUBLIC
- Thoreau Demonstration Academy, Grades 5 - 8 PUBLIC
- Mingo Valley Christian School, Grades K - 12 PRIVATE
- Grissom Elementary School, PUBLIC
- Union 6th-7th Grade Center, PUBLIC
- Grove Elementary School, PUBLIC
- Regent Preparatory School, Grades K - 8 PRIVATE
- McAuliffe Elementary School, PUBLIC
- Union Intermediate High School, PUBLIC